Timbershades have a complete service from initial consultation right through to the supply and installation of your Plantation Shutters or Blinds. We have Plantation Shutters in numerous Timbers, PVC, Aluminium, and other Composite materials, Venetian Blinds in Western Red Cedar, Basswood, PVC and other Composites, a great range of Fabric Blinds including Roller Blinds, Roman Blinds, Panel Glide Blinds and External use Blinds and Awnings.
Our Reps will respond quickly and come direct to your home or office to show you our range and help you to get a feel for how the product will look when installed. We can offer advice, expertise and value. Our own fitters provide a professional measurement and installation service. Most every job is check measured by one of our installation team to dramatically reduce the possibility or errors occurring. We have some of the best manufacturers in Australia and in the world.
We are used by many leading home interior designers and consultants who have found our products, options and service suitable to their clients.
Plantation Shutters and Blinds provide many practical benefits for light, heat and air control, but they also add a unique aesthetic appeal that will enhance any building both from the interior view and the exterior.
We design and install Plantation shutters and blinds for residential and commercial projects throughout Australia. Take advantage of our experienced Reps and Fitters who can give you the best advise and options or liaise directly with your architect or builder to help create the best result, using the correct materials and finishes for your individual project. Enjoy the benefits of Shutters and Blinds all year round:
- Excellent protection from summer heat and sun
- Effective heat insulation during winter
- Control of room ventilation
- Adjustable for light control
- Can be cleaned easily
- Provide privacy and security
NO SHAPE OR SIZE IS TOO DIFFICULT
Arches, port holes, irregular shapes and large openings do not present a problem. Each shutter and blind is hand made and can be individually crafted to fit the most unusual shape and size of any opening.
Making a design statement naturally or with colour Timber Blinds & Shutters are available in a range of materials & finishes. They can be coated in a clear finish to enhance the natural timber, or simply supply a paint or stain sample & we can match your specifications.
Timbershades has been in existence since the early 1980’s as a company focusing on looking after customers as a specialist in timber window furnishing products.
The Timbershades stores are located on the eastern seaboard of Australia in each of the capital cities. We pride ourselves on our product knowledge, our installations and the supply of both Australian made and Imported products all of which meet our high standards. You might find a cheaper imported shutter but the old adage "you get what you pay for" holds very true in a technical window furnishing. You will not find yourself purchasing a product from our range that has been cut down to the most minimal sizes and weights possible. Our Australian made and Imported products all meet the same high standards and specifications.
- We originally used Just Blinds & Shutters who commenced in 1982 as a cottage industry by an Australian father and son with the manufacture of timber blinds.
- They pioneered and introduced to the market place the concept of the wider timber blind blade - 46mm, 60 mm and 84 mm.
- In 1989 the wide blade shutter and its use as an internal window furnishing was developed with the 46 mm, 84 mm and 110 mm.
- In later years as the price of Australian made shutters became too expensive we began to import our shutters from Norman, who have over 30 years of unwavering passion for quality and innovation.
- Their Plantation Shutter range is world class and in dealing with them for over 15 years, we have a less than 1% failure rate. These shutters have important features not available from other Plantation Shutter manufacturers.
- Our basic business philosophy is the production of a good quality timber product and ensuring client satisfaction.
Timbershades, a family owned Australian company takes pride in offering the best products available with the best sales and installation teams.