Phoenixwood, which comes from the Paulownia Tree is an extremely environment friendly timber. It complies with FSC-STD-40-003 V1.0 and FSC-STD-40-004 V2.1 Standards. Paulownia is a fast growth tree which can grow up to 20 feet (6 meters) per annum in its early years. They can also produce multiple trees from the same root system. Phoenixwood is classed as a hardwood although its weight and strength is similar to Cedar. With its light colouring it is very suitable to both staining and painted finishes. Phoenixwood has a range of 29 Standard Paint colours and 21 Stains. It can also be Custom Painted.
- 60mm – Flat
- 63mm – Elliptical
- 84mm – Flat
- 89mm – Elliptical
- 114mm – Elliptical
1095mm (920mm in 60mm, 63mm & 84mm)
Why Choose Us
- Responsive - A lot of companies take your inquiry for granted and make you wait. We respect your time, we are attentive, we act to service your needs as quick as possible. No chasing required.
- QUALITY - We use only tried and proven products and components.
- VALUE - We safeguard you from poor quality by only using products of the same quality we would use in our own homes.
- EASY - Our Sales and Design Consultants approach each job with an attitude of what is best for the client and the opening, not what is best for them.
- SERVICE - Best service in the industry with experienced employees that know the products and the job.